You’ve likely been to the chiropractor before for back pain or to treat a neck injury. However, have you ever thought of incorporating chiropractic care into your regular health and wellness routine?
You can reap a whole host of benefits to your health when you pay your chiropractor regular visits.
At Sea Change Wellness Chiropractic, Drs. Brill and Baylor offer more than just injury or disease treatment. We also believe in preventive care and living a healthy lifestyle that lowers the risk for issues down the road.
Just how can a consistent chiropractic care regimen impact your overall health? Let’s dive in and see:
- Faster recovery. Typical treatment routes include medication and surgery, you can promote faster recovery in general with regular chiropractic adjustments and treatments. Chiropractic encourages the body to treat itself naturally, so you can heal faster than you otherwise would.
- Boosted immunity. Studies have shown that chiropractic adjustments can trigger a reduction of inflammatory cytokines and an increase in antibodies that fight in your body’s immune response system. Essentially, it preps your body to combat inflammation while also reducing your chances of that same inflammation.
- Improved digestive problems. Have a hard time “going?” If you have digestive issues, you’ll notice a big improvement after a few regular chiropractic visits. Chiropractic treatment helps the body function as it should, and digestion is no exception here!
- Better sleep. When you’re not battling regular inflammation, spinal pain, and stiffness, your sleep will become deeper and more restorative than ever. With more sleep, you’ll wake up feeling rested and ready to tackle each day.
- Lower blood pressure. When the spine is misaligned, it can throw many of the body’s normal functions out of whack. Through regular chiropractic adjustments, you can set these functions back in proper motion and mitigate your risk for heart-related health issues.
- Improved balance. A healthier, more durable spine means improved strength and better alignment. That also comes with improved balance! Better balance lowers the risk of slipping and falling caused by instability.
- More energy. Remember how chiropractic can improve your sleep? All those extra hours of sleep will add up and leave you with more energy and alertness. You may become more productive, experience improved mental clarity, and maintain a steady, positive mood.
- Easier breathing. If you have asthma, you may notice a reduction in symptoms after a visit to Sea Change Wellness Chiropractic. With a properly aligned spine, your lungs can get back to their proper functioning.
- Increased mobility. An improved range of motion is another benefit of regular chiropractic care. Without so much inflammation in the joints, activities, and exercises will feel much less difficult to perform.
- Healthy pregnancies. Data has shown that chiropractic care can be beneficial to pregnancies, making for an easier experience and smoother delivery process. As the pregnancy affects the body’s nervous system, a chiropractor can ensure proper alignment for the health of both mother and baby.
If you’re looking to give your health and wellness regimen an extra edge and enjoy the benefits listed above, call Sea Change Wellness Chiropractic at (727) 521-4244 to schedule your first regular chiropractic appointment.