What many people don’t know is that chiropractic care is a great treatment option for a number of some of the most common conditions and injuries. Of course, seeing a chiropractor should not replace any further need for primary medical care, however, it can be a complementary treatment for those who have sustained certain injuries and are looking for relief.
At Sea Change Wellness Chiropractic, we treat a variety of common injuries like car crash injuries, workplace injuries, sports injuries, and more. Our expert chiropractors use spinal manipulation and other treatments to relieve pain and bring the body back to natural alignment.
Here are seven common injuries that Sea Change Wellness can treat:
- Sciatica – This condition comes about when your sciatic nerve becomes inflamed or pinched. The pain may begin in the lower back and travel into the legs. It is a common neurological condition which our chiropractors have a lot of experience treating.
- Herniated Disc – A herniated disc can be treated by a chiropractor through adjustments that help to realign their spine and relieve pressures off the discs.
- Whiplash – Whiplash commonly occurs after sustaining a severe car accident. Pain in the head, neck, and shoulders, as well as disorientation, can be treated through chiropractic care by our car accident chiropractors.
- Lower Back Strain – If you’ve fallen or strained your back through activity, it can leave you immobile and hurting. Our chiropractors can not only adjust the spine to improve range of motion and reduce pain, but also teach you back and core exercises to create a more supportive environment for your back through your muscles.
- Carpal Tunnel – This common but painful condition can be treated by our chiropractors with special adjustments to the wrist, stretching out specific muscles and bringing new-found relief.
- Scoliosis – Scoliosis affects over 5 million people in the United States, causing a lateral curvature in the spine of more than 10 degrees. With our chiropractors care, you can find relief through massage therapy, spinal manipulation, and additional treatments.
- Neck pain – Neck pain is such a common symptom after injury. This can be caused by many things, from a cervical sprain to whiplash, which we mentioned above. Our chiropractors can identify the issue and help to either stimulate or relax your muscles to make the necessary changes your body needs.
If you’re suffering from one of the above-mentioned injuries or conditions, there’s no reason to live in pain. Take a visit to our Tampa Bay area Sea Change Wellness Chiropractic Office and discover natural ways to heal your pain through effective chiropractic care. Call us today to schedule your appointment.