Eliminating Back Pain with Chiropractic Care
When it comes to chiropractic care, most patients seek out a chiropractor with only immediate pain relief as their goal. Unfortunately, if pain relief remains a patient’s only goal, they miss out on many of the health benefits of chiropractic care beyond pain relief. The following list of common health benefits of chiropractic care is designed by Sea Change Wellness Chiropractor Dr. Brian Brill to assist you in discussing what to expect from a regular chiropractic maintenance treatment program. Your chiropractor should discuss how chiropractic care will help you achieve your short-term (pain relief) as well as long-term goals.
Each new patient at Sea Change Wellness in St. Petersburg meets with one of the chiropractors, Brian Brill, D.C., or Jennifer Baylor, for a consultation, comprehensive examination, and thorough report of findings and recommended health care plan. Throughout this time with the chiropractor, the patient will receive considerable one-on-one attention and a wealth of health information about chiropractic care with a focus on how chiropractic adjustments and treatments will help his or her particular health situation and wellness expectations.
Common Health Benefits of Chiropractor St. Petersburg
- Relieves muscle spasm and tension.
- Reduces recovery time with injuries and diseases.
- Enhances immune system functions and improves overall health.
- Improves oxygenation.
- Increases nutrient absorption and flow.
- Reduces stiffness and pain throughout your body including but not limited to your back, neck, and extremities such as arms and legs.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Improves digestive health & functions.
- Improves athletic performance to optimal levels.
- Reduces injury susceptibility and enhances your body’s innate preventative health reflexes.
- Encourages healthy tissue reformation and regeneration.
Health Issues Effectively Treated with Chiropractic Adjustments & Treatments
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck pain
- Mid-back pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Disc problems
- Low energy levels and tiredness
- Stomach problems
- Sinus and allergy issues
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Ear Aches
- Frequent colds/ flus
- Leg and hip pain
- Muscle stress
- Wrist and joint pain
- Chemical stress
- Physical stress
- Emotional stress
- Attention disorders
Comments are closed.